MAG GROUP Eastern EuropeMAG GROUP Eastern Europe main activities:
- Collection and transportation of garbage (solid household waste, bulk waste, construction waste) with a unique logistic management system.
- Disposal of solid wastes and bulk wastes at dedicated landfills, as well as landfills construction and management.
- Sorting and deep processing of solid household wastes at state-of-the-art waste recycling plants, as well as construction of such plants.
Territory of activities:
- MAG GROUP has branches in 6 of 12 Russian cities with a population over 1 million inhabitants each city
- and in 15 cities with populations ranging from 20 000 to 500,000 inhabitants each city
- The total annual volume of collecting waste is 7 million cubic meters.
- The market share in waste collecting in these regions is from 30 to 90%.
- MAG GROUP is an investor of 10 landfills constructions, JSC “Gosthimprom” plant for processing of plastic waste and the production of consumer goods, using plastic waste as raw-material.
- An Automatic Waste Sorting Complex based on German technology is planned to launch in the first half of 2014 for the city of Nizhny Novgorod with 1.5 million of inhabitants.
- Mainly known Companies of the group are
- MAG MANAGEMENT http://www.mag-rf.ru/index.html